Monday, March 29, 2021

Sketch Models of Doors

It's been a year!

I haven't done scale models in a long, long time! So, I'm starting with sketch models of Bahay na Bato doors. I picked them for the pretty, and not for any historical significance.

I'm limiting myself to papers and boards for the entire project. I don't want to use clay, and if possible, I won't use wood.

Here's my reference. I will do just four of these, at the very least. I still don't know if I would like to paint it. Not yet. This is from Philippine Ancestral Houses by Fernando N. Zialcita and Martin I. Tinio, Jr.


I'll do my best to document my progress on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketch Models of Doors

It's been a year! I haven't done scale models in a long, long time! So, I'm starting with sketch models of Bahay na Bato doors. ...